Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Forced Creativity

I don't even know what that's meant to be?! I just thought it would be nice to have a picture to go with some ramblings...

Anyways.. I'm pretty sure i will come up with some form of idea to paint and so on this week.. mainly because i can do nothing but sit/lie down right now.. :| Stupid ankle...

I fell on it funny this morning and i don't think i can bare not having any paracetamol! It really kills ugghh! Went to A&E this morning to get it x rayed and to get any crappy thoughts out of my head of worry! Thankfully nothing broken.. but sprained.. i can just about stand on it but cant bend knees or stand on toes and have been advised not to walk for at least a few days..
That pretty much means.. either drawing to get rid of the boredom that WILL accumulate (i doubt there will be anything good on the TV) or sleep haha! Wow! I think this week will really annoy me :| Not because i don't like to draw.. but because im a bit of a fidget bum and cant bare to sit still for more than 30 mins at a time!

I'm thinking of entering a contest on DA... some illustration thing.. i might work on something for that while i cant do anything...

Right now I'm loving my frozen bag of peas! and well.. to be honest its too hot anyways! So its all good in that sense...

Ramble over i think? hmmm (oh and please excuse the lameness of the 2 min doodle!)

4 comments:

rkdsign88 said...

I hope you recover soon. Cute doodle :)

parochena said...

Thank you!! <3

Anonymous said...

I have a bad ankle that acts up every so often do to tearing ligaments in high school. It sucks when you can't do anything because it hurts. I recently dealt with that last week. I hope you feel better. And I can't wait to see any new art. And the doodle is cool, keep doodling,and it leads to an idea. ;D

parochena said...

Thank you danni :) Just a bit bummed thats all, I was supposed to be competing next week... I can only still do so if it heals quickly! ahhh rawrr.